Carefully read Chapter 3, “Why do drug dealers still live with their moms?”, of Freakonomics by Levitt and Dubner. In a blog post, address the following questions in a clear, concise, and organized manner.
- Summarize the argument or thesis of the chapter.
- Find four supporting statistics in the chapter.
- List them, along with page numbers.
- Explain how these statistics are important to telling the chapter’s story.
- For instance, is the order important? What about the way they discuss the statistics before and after it is given?