Carefully read Chapter 3, “Why do drug dealers still live with their moms?”, of Freakonomics by Levitt and Dubner. In a blog post, address the following questions in a clear, concise, and organized manner. Limit your post to 500 words. This post is due Friday, September 21 at 9am.
- Summarize the argument or thesis of the chapter.
- Find four supporting statistics in the chapter.
- List them, along with page numbers.
- Explain how these statistics are important to telling the chapter’s story.
- For instance, is the order important? What about the way they discuss the statistics before and after it is given? Do you find them believable? Do they detract from the story in any observable way?