Your regression results are due (hard copy) in class on Friday, March 22. For this week’s blog post, in 400 words or less, pick one regression and explain in detail your findings in an accessible manner. Imagine your are explaining it to your one of your grandparents. The following questions may help to guide you:
- What is the primary relationship of interest?
- What does the estimated coefficient on your variable of interest show?
- What conclusions can you draw from your regression?
- Are there things missing from your regression?
- Can you make a causal link between your variable of interest and the outcome variable?